The last few weekends it has been raaining here. So I decided to make a small target for practice from close range. I did some research and found that a lot of people are very happy with … a box full of clothes :). I figured I should give it a try. Darina and I went through our clothes, I also asked a few colleagues to give me anything old they had and I was all set. It works like a charm. Stops my arrows 4-5 inches in without damaging them and they are super easy to pull out. I used 1×8 boards for the frame, 3/4″ ply for the back (didn’t want to risk going through and into the wall), some chicken wire for the front and a piece of tarp:

And here are a few shots at it: 🙂